Napoli Comicon 2010,
I'd say it went quite well, a bit of confusion because of two locations, a bit disappointing shows, but all in all what for it is important to me is to meet friends and be among so many beautiful people.
the dybbuk appears to have gone pretty well, certainly at the fair is
arrived a day late, this has given me the opportunity to stay around a bit, and get to know other people who are truly wonderful!
BD's stand was "warm," Alberto is a fool and beers came and went, it was a beauty, Maurizio Rosenzwirufrjdvsjbvjhf ... (Rosenzweig - I know how to spell it, is to mock, P), is a wonderful person, out like a balcony, and also stendista was not bad (kill me for this)!
I wanted to make a correction here, since the bubble that now has been printed and distributed, it is not possible. During the layout I had second thoughts about the dedication, and I asked him to replace it, which was not the case for distraction.
so ...
I write here, and depth also because I want to.
... to my family and my friends
with Luigi (the first person with whom I started to be really nerdy, talking about cartoon drawing and is always in a friendly competition. We decided together to go to school cartoon, but then something went wrong, and now many years that no longer exists, and I miss the jerk really did not do more together, but if I am here today to take part in comics I owe it to him).
Valerio (my friend, I see less and less of that and told me that getting married! Mortacci them, we made cabbage-mo and get married, do not believe it, but I am so happy for you !)
to Punessa (which for convenience I'll call Francis or Prancesco with "P", brother "adopted", as the break the balls you do not have one idea, not to mention of our car rides to go get a fucking coffee)
and Matthew (which makes me a little strange to put the same dedication with Punessa and vice versa, but I have to do, the chance would have succeeded by strange circumstances, and both made me feel less bad, and I hope the same for them).
said that, I
idea to do a little contest on the dybbuk, but you still pay, expect the comic starts to turn a bit.
take care!
0 comments:
Post a Comment